Below is a civil engineer’s rendering of how the 120 Bow Lane apartment units, using statistics provided by the developers, might look from the perspective of the Bedford High School. You may notice there is not much room between the two.
For the tabs under the “Updates” section, please click on the title of the article in order to see the full post and reveal the share buttons.
And don’t forget to share with your friends and family in Bedford! Get notified when new posts are made:
- Site Plan Submitted for Five-Story Hotel in Bedford April 18, 2019
- How Your State Reps Voted (April 11) April 11, 2019
- Congress for the New Urbanism: “Tear Up the Roads” April 8, 2019
- How Your State Reps Voted (April 4) April 6, 2019
- Amendment #6 Wins April 1, 2019
- A Nation of City States? March 29, 2019
- How Your Reps Voted Summary (March 20) March 27, 2019
- How Your State Reps Voted (March 20) March 20, 2019
- How Your State Reps Voted (March 19) March 19, 2019
- What’s Next? March 19, 2019
- How Your State Reps Voted (March14) March 14, 2019
- Results of March 12-13 Town Meeting 2019 March 14, 2019