Below is a civil engineer’s rendering of how the 120 Bow Lane apartment units, using statistics provided by the developers, might look from the perspective of the Bedford High School. You may notice there is not much room between the two.
For the tabs under the “Updates” section, please click on the title of the article in order to see the full post and reveal the share buttons.
And don’t forget to share with your friends and family in Bedford! Get notified when new posts are made:
- Commuter Rail “Study” Passes Senate 14-10 February 22, 2019
- Stop Beating a Dead Horse February 15, 2019
- How Your State Reps Voted (Feb 15) February 15, 2019
- Union Leader: Bedford’s Bad Example February 14, 2019
- Resident Has Questions for TC Candidates February 13, 2019
- New Study on Tax Reform and Low-Income Housing February 10, 2019
- Cell Tower is Unwelcome Sight February 8, 2019
- SB 15 Needs to Fail February 6, 2019
- The Truth About 5G February 4, 2019
- How Your State Reps Voted (Jan 31) February 1, 2019
- Workforce Housing is Not the Problem January 31, 2019
- Oregon Legislator Proposes Outlawing Single-Family Homes January 30, 2019