While some developers continue to promote the conspiracy theory that new movers to NH want to “tear up the roads” and some have fallen for the accusation, in reality, it’s the TPUDC and “new urbanism” types that want to do this. Why? If they remove the roads, they can get rid of cars all the faster.
For the tabs under the “Updates” section, please click on the title of the article in order to see the full post and reveal the share buttons.
And don’t forget to share with your friends and family in Bedford! Get notified when new posts are made:
- How Your State Reps Voted (Summary) April 11 April 18, 2019
- Site Plan Submitted for Five-Story Hotel in Bedford April 18, 2019
- How Your State Reps Voted (April 11) April 11, 2019
- Congress for the New Urbanism: “Tear Up the Roads” April 8, 2019
- How Your State Reps Voted (April 4) April 6, 2019
- Amendment #6 Wins April 1, 2019
- A Nation of City States? March 29, 2019
- How Your Reps Voted Summary (March 20) March 27, 2019
- How Your State Reps Voted (March 20) March 20, 2019
- How Your State Reps Voted (March 19) March 19, 2019
- What’s Next? March 19, 2019
- How Your State Reps Voted (March14) March 14, 2019