While some developers continue to promote the conspiracy theory that new movers to NH want to “tear up the roads” and some have fallen for the accusation, in reality, it’s the TPUDC and “new urbanism” types that want to do this. Why? If they remove the roads, they can get rid of cars all the faster.
For the tabs under the “Updates” section, please click on the title of the article in order to see the full post and reveal the share buttons.
And don’t forget to share with your friends and family in Bedford! Get notified when new posts are made:
- October 10 Town Council Wrap-Up
- October 7 Planning Board Wrap-Up
- Peterborough’s Shame – Town Meeting 2019
- Outsiders Promoting Rail?
- Rindge, Peterborough, and Walpole Fight Out-of-State Lobbyists for Control of Town Development
- Testimony for GACIT Hearings
- National Group to Host Housing Forum in NH
- Transportation Hearing to be Held in Bedford October 17
- Sununu’s Response on SB 241
- New Proposed Assessments Sent
- Rosa Koire in NH
- Sununu Fails to Stop Rail “Boondoggle”