While some developers continue to promote the conspiracy theory that new movers to NH want to “tear up the roads” and some have fallen for the accusation, in reality, it’s the TPUDC and “new urbanism” types that want to do this. Why? If they remove the roads, they can get rid of cars all the faster.
For the tabs under the “Updates” section, please click on the title of the article in order to see the full post and reveal the share buttons.
And don’t forget to share with your friends and family in Bedford! Get notified when new posts are made:
- Tell the Committee of Conference NO on SB 306 June 14, 2019
- How Your Bedford Reps Voted (June 6) June 14, 2019
- Revelations of a Former Councilor June 12, 2019
- How Your Bedford Reps Voted (June 5-6) June 7, 2019
- Commuter Rail: Part of New Urbanism June 7, 2019
- Union Leader on Rail Propaganda May 30, 2019
- House Committee on SB 241 May 28, 2019
- Maine’s Downeaster: Was it Worth It? May 26, 2019
- Commuter Rail: Next Boondoggle? May 26, 2019
- The Coming Transit Apocalypse May 24, 2019
- How Your Bedford Reps Voted (May 23) May 23, 2019
- Commuter Rail Claims Are Preposterous May 23, 2019