WHAT YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW
So you’ve signed the petition but want to help more… Here are things you can do to help — all the info and materials you need are found on this site.
– Join the Private Mailing List. It’s the only way we can efficiently email 1,069+ people without taking hours of time. It is the first to get updates.
– Tell your family, friends and neighbors to sign the petition, especially those who may NOT be on the internet. Explain the ongoing problem with “high-density infill” which won’t stop with the Bow Lane project. Download and print information from this website to educate people on the problem with “new urbanism”.
– Attend the next important board meeting and even if you can’t speak, you can hold a sign.
– Write polite letters to the boards (Town Council, Planning and Zoning Boards, Conservation Commission in particular and State Legislators where appropriate).
– Contact us if you have any questions or information you think we can use. Use the email or phone number at the top left of the screen.
– Make sure you are registered to vote with the town, and participate in all town elections.
– Keep up with things by bookmarking this website We will try to keep you informed of what is going on at important town board meetings.